Face Painting Tutorial: "Clever Clover Butterfly"
I really had a lot of fun creating this face painting design. It has elements of the standard 3-minute butterfly but with a fun St. Patrick's Day theme! This design is super easy to recreate and will be a big hit for your St. Patrick's Day gigs!
1. Using a 1/2 round sponge apply the yellow to create the butterflies wings.
2. Add the light green to accent and define the wings. Blend the light green & yellow.
3. Add the butterfly body, wing veining, in green.
4. Using the darkest green from the Kryvaline One Stroke to define & outline the pattern you created on the wings.
5. Using the white paint add highlights, dots, and starburst to add character to your design! Don't forget to add your glitter!
**This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using this link.
Have fun trying out this design. I can't wait to see your designs. Be sure to tag us when you post your design @EvolutionzPaint #MKEFacePaint